Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Lonilness by Haki R Madhubuti(aka Don Lee)

Heartlove: Wedding and Love Poemslooking thru the commerical
glass of the holidays or
howard j's
(I failed to make a distiction)
after a long day at  luther college
the one in iowa
listening  to the impressive.
trying to impress

I stood there
watching myself   feel
feeling
my own eyes checking
my dark reflection against
the day sounds.
standing there listening
as the raindrops dropped
over the dead leaves that
rested on greenless grass
as the tree's shadow
played dodge with the
slow wind
at night the distant
street light is the brightest sun
and I go to bed feeling
a part of it.

New Location

If you have made it here then I want to direct you to my newer improved blog over on wordpress ( New blog .) I just want to thank you guys f...