Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Book Review:Power to Reinvent Yourself by Jason Frenn

Missionary Evangelist Jason Frenn was born October 24 1966 in Los Angelas;,Calfornia.   In 1991 ,with his Power to Reinvent Yourself: How to Break the Destructive Patterns in Your Lifewife Cindee moved to Costa Rica,then dedicated the next year learning to speak Spanish.By 1994 during one
of the crusades being held the Lord inspired him to hold open air crusades in Latin America.  Fast forward to
today  where he not only held 53 international crusades,he hos a daily radio program called Radio Nueva Vida that reaches an audience of 500,000 in parts of Oregon,all of California and Northern Mexico.

So how can this book "Power to Reinvent yourself " change your life today?  By recognizing the vital role that
God is any believers life, primarily.  One of the things I appreciated about this book was it's simplicity.  There are 6 chapters .  The two most important being Chapter 5 Choose to Forgive and Chapter 6 Overcome with the Help of Others. You have to have a supportive group of people behind you if you are to make any lasting changes.  The only thing I would have liked to have seen was more quotes from the Bible less paraphrasing
and testimonies are important but not a substitute for the Word of God..  I definitely think it should be apart of
your Christian reading material.  I gave it 4 out of 5 stars.

FTC Disclosure: I would like to thank Faithwords (Imprint of Hatchette Book Group) for allowing me the opportunity to review this book.  I dont't receive money to review this book. ( I am however an Amazon Associate)

New Location

If you have made it here then I want to direct you to my newer improved blog over on wordpress ( New blog .) I just want to thank you guys f...