Saturday, June 26, 2010

Versatile Blog Award

I just recieved this award from http://www.estherisblogging.blogspot.com/ real nice lady there I believe the rules
are that have to say 7 things about myself and pass this along to 15 other blogs ( No problem I guess it can be more than book related.)
here goes


1. I am an incurable romantic

2.  I have two kids with a mild form of autism

3.   I think any problem that comes up is not so bad with chocolate!

4.I am a music fanatic

5.  I dont like horror films but I do like  books on thrillers ,mysteries,etc...

6.My best friends and my kids make me want to be a better person

7.  I believe that God can   help with anything

Here are 3 of the 15 blogs I will be giving this award to:
busymomswholovetoread.blogspot.com
http://www.goodbooksandacupoftea.blogspot.com/
andhttp://www.coffeypartyof3.blogspot.com/
www.oneyearartjournal.blogspot.com
www.adventuresofabettycrocker.blogspot.com
www.inspirationeverywhere.blogspot.com
www.sharyncarlson.typepad.com

I will continue to add to this list  so check back by to see  some of my top favorites

7 comments:

OutnumberedMama said...

Thank you so much for including me! My romanticism is pretty incurable too! And I totally agree the God can help with anything! Congrats on the award. You totally deserve it!

bookaddict4real said...

Why thank you you really made my day

Shan said...

Thank you so much for the award!

I'm doing an Urban Christian giveaway this week, you should check it out! It's Sins of the Mother by Victoria Christopher Murray.

Beverly said...

Just hopping by on the blog hop! Hope you had a great weekend. Happy reading.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog !!Thank you. They are really great .
do not miss my goods , they are very beautiful !!
Fashion watches
Discount watches
Antique pocket watches
Engraved pocket watches
pocket watch

best online pharmacy said...

WAO its totally indifferent i'm so impressed the way you presented this

Buy Phentermine Online said...

thanks for sharing a versatile blog here..!!! wonderful

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Versatile Blog Award

I just recieved this award from http://www.estherisblogging.blogspot.com/ real nice lady there I believe the rules
are that have to say 7 things about myself and pass this along to 15 other blogs ( No problem I guess it can be more than book related.)
here goes


1. I am an incurable romantic

2.  I have two kids with a mild form of autism

3.   I think any problem that comes up is not so bad with chocolate!

4.I am a music fanatic

5.  I dont like horror films but I do like  books on thrillers ,mysteries,etc...

6.My best friends and my kids make me want to be a better person

7.  I believe that God can   help with anything

Here are 3 of the 15 blogs I will be giving this award to:
busymomswholovetoread.blogspot.com
http://www.goodbooksandacupoftea.blogspot.com/
andhttp://www.coffeypartyof3.blogspot.com/
www.oneyearartjournal.blogspot.com
www.adventuresofabettycrocker.blogspot.com
www.inspirationeverywhere.blogspot.com
www.sharyncarlson.typepad.com

I will continue to add to this list  so check back by to see  some of my top favorites

7 comments:

OutnumberedMama said...

Thank you so much for including me! My romanticism is pretty incurable too! And I totally agree the God can help with anything! Congrats on the award. You totally deserve it!

bookaddict4real said...

Why thank you you really made my day

Shan said...

Thank you so much for the award!

I'm doing an Urban Christian giveaway this week, you should check it out! It's Sins of the Mother by Victoria Christopher Murray.

Beverly said...

Just hopping by on the blog hop! Hope you had a great weekend. Happy reading.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog !!Thank you. They are really great .
do not miss my goods , they are very beautiful !!
Fashion watches
Discount watches
Antique pocket watches
Engraved pocket watches
pocket watch

best online pharmacy said...

WAO its totally indifferent i'm so impressed the way you presented this

Buy Phentermine Online said...

thanks for sharing a versatile blog here..!!! wonderful

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails