Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dance into Destiny bySherri Lewis(Urban Christian)

Dance to Destiny (Urban Christian)Keeva Banks represents a lot of Christians who want to do something worthwhile with their live but don't know what God's purpose in their lives.  She like many of us have tried to live up to their
parent's expectations.  She meets Shara Anderson,who knows her purpose and is thriving in  the same graduate program that Keeva is also enrolled in,but doesn't have a clue about balancing her life.
What I enjoyed the most about this book is that it touche on several issues that Christians face in church
without being harsh or putting u in that "crazy" box.  The dialogue was great  I thought the ending was dangerously close to a "happily ever after"scenario but over all I was pleased with the simple and plain writing  style I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

New Location

If you have made it here then I want to direct you to my newer improved blog over on wordpress ( New blog .) I just want to thank you guys f...