Sunday, February 12, 2017

Adore by Prince

I just wanted to share some of the lyrics to my all time favorite artist Prince Rogers Nelson. Tonight there will be a tribute on the Grammy's  so I felt it would be nice to give a tribute to the on the blog.
Chorus: Until the end of time I ll be there for you .U own my heart and mind. I truly adore you.If God One Day Struck me blind
Your beauty I'd still see. Love is to weak to define. Just what you mean to me.

Now I'm not a music critic by any shape , form or fashion but I feel like these lyrics are timeless. You don't have to be a giddy teenager to get the depth of love he felt for the person in the song(/maybe Sheila E?) Happy.Valentines Day everyone in advance

New Location

If you have made it here then I want to direct you to my newer improved blog over on wordpress ( New blog .) I just want to thank you guys f...