Saturday, October 22, 2016

Sienna St.James series:Book one Losing Hope

Leslie January Sherrod has written an Urban Christian Series on Sienna St.James
,who like the author is a social worker.  As a writer,I can see the benefit of writing from your experiences. JOHN Grisham doesn't write about being a flame of dancer or scientist. Why? We readers can tell when something isn't the authors experience. The nuances of the story always give it away (or the lack therof) . By Mrs.Sherrod writing a novel based on the life of a social worker, we get to live vicarously--experience the sense of fulfillment, the frustrations and what's it like for a social worker.  Sienna gets the client that would make any social worker rethink their purpose in life!Hope Diamond  has been placedar in many homes she is bipolar with PTSD. Her boss is putting pressure on Sienna to make it work. The couple who care for Hope are upstanding memberserk at their churc6house. Is her boss blinded by this? Do they have something  to hide? Sienna b seems to think so.Why did this placement have to work.?
   
      Sienna also has some past issues plaguing her as well Her estranged husband of many years has a lions head ring delivered or did he? The uncertainty keeps Sienna off balance . How will this affect her teenage son Roman..?

    I don't want to give anything away I try not to put any spoiler alerts I will say that I like how this reads more like a mystery. Bible verses are not shoved down your throat, I felt that Sienna struggles like we all do sometimes. I give this book 4 1/2 stars out of 5 I think it's the strongest out of the series

New Location

If you have made it here then I want to direct you to my newer improved blog over on wordpress ( New blog .) I just want to thank you guys f...