Wednesday, October 26, 2016

2016-2017 To be read list

Here it is ny To Be Read List for October 2016-October 2016 I think it will be shorter next year because I have books within a series I like to review so that doesn't count them all the time

A Dictionary of Mutual Understanding
    By Jackie Copleton

2. A Man called Ove by Fredrik Backman
    
3. That Thing I Never Told You
     By Celeste Ng

4.God Help the Child by Toni Morrison

5.Here Comes the Sun
   Nicole Dennis Benn

6.Still Alice
   By Lisa Genova

7.Imagine Me Gone
    By Adam Haslett

8.After You by Jojo Moyes

9.Another Brooklyn
   By Jacqueline Woods on

10. The Country of Ice Cream Star
By Sandra Newman

11.Let's Go Crazy :Prince and the Making of Purple Rain by Alan  Light

12.Summer of the Cicadas by Cole Lavalais

13.Dark Places by Gillian Flynn

14.Eileen by Otessa Mosh Legh

15. The Perks Of being A Wallflower by Stephen Chobsky

16.Orange is The New Black by Piper Kerman

17.Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams

18.Ghana Must Go  by Taiye Selasi

19. Between The World and Me by TA Nehisi Coates

20.Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom

New Location

If you have made it here then I want to direct you to my newer improved blog over on wordpress ( New blog .) I just want to thank you guys f...