Friday, June 17, 2016

Author spotlight: My literary crush on Junot Diaz

Doesn't hurt that  I find him attractive I tend to find smart guys sexy! Wow when a guy can hold his end of an intellectual conversation your sexiness factor just went up, but I digress.
    Besides, he is more than eye candy to .
I am enthralled/enamoured with a writer who draws from his life experiences.  I feel like I'm eavesdropping on someone's conversation, when I read his work. Love his style.

      My two favorite books by Mr.Diaz "Drown" and "The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao' I don't remember being so enthusiastic to read the footnotes but he was so good even that was enjoyable! The novel not only resonated I thought about the characters long after I read the story.
     I think the fact that there is a ten year gap between publishing " Drown" and "The Brief Wondrous..."  Adds to this elusive quality. Kinda like when Sade releases an new CD we're going to break our collective necks trying to buy it because God only knows when the next one will be released, it's like that. So what Writer do you have a literary crush on?

New Location

If you have made it here then I want to direct you to my newer improved blog over on wordpress ( New blog .) I just want to thank you guys f...