Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Here's another challenge you may like:2nds Challenge


Good morning folks I couldn't resist this challenge because I feel a compulsive need to compare
an authors previous work to the current book.  However I am going for "Just a spoonful" which is
3 books and I should be able to fit this in with the rest of the challenges this year I really feel this will
get me to read more of the books I really enjoy this year(world literature,urban christian,mysteries
a little less suspense this year well maybe).  Stay tuned I am going to post Some books that won the National book awards,Pulitzer prizes and The Orange Awards

New Location

If you have made it here then I want to direct you to my newer improved blog over on wordpress ( New blog .) I just want to thank you guys f...