Wednesday, December 1, 2010

And the winner is Sapphire Reads and Debbie(running the Books) and New Contest

Congradulations Debbie and Sapphire please email me your address to clsherrard.bookaddict@gmail.comMy Reading Life I am giving away 2 copies of this book the following rules apply:

1 .You must be a follower of the  blog to win a copy.

2. U.S residents only.

3.  Leave a good email address in  the comment section of this post so I can reach you faster.
Don't forget you only have 48 hours to respond( or I pick someone else from this comment section)
Thanks for playing!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

And the winner is Sapphire Reads and Debbie(running the Books) and New Contest

Congradulations Debbie and Sapphire please email me your address to clsherrard.bookaddict@gmail.comMy Reading Life I am giving away 2 copies of this book the following rules apply:

1 .You must be a follower of the  blog to win a copy.

2. U.S residents only.

3.  Leave a good email address in  the comment section of this post so I can reach you faster.
Don't forget you only have 48 hours to respond( or I pick someone else from this comment section)
Thanks for playing!

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails