Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Winner of Velocity ,New Contest and Postal Thursday

congradulations Grig you won the book Please email me at clsherrard(dot)bookaddict(at)gmail(dot)com
I tried to reach you on your email but please contact me within 48 hours.

New Contest: 2 copies of "Power Thoughts"by Joyce Meyer
the rules:
1. You must be a follower of this blog.
2. Open to U.S and Canada residents
3.  Please leave your email address in the comment section of this post so I can reach you quicker
and let me know how you found out about the contest (ie Twitter, Good Reads,etc...)

OnePageAtATime

Don't forget to stop bywww.sapphirereads.blogspot.com tommrow for Postal Thursdays.   Every week
we talk about what we got in the mail , I got "Power Thoughts " by Joyce Meyer which is the follow up
to "Battlefield of the Mind"   .  Stop by tommrow night  to link up your book blog,book reviews,memes etc...

New Location

If you have made it here then I want to direct you to my newer improved blog over on wordpress ( New blog .) I just want to thank you guys f...