Friday, October 1, 2010

Crazy-for-books hop Oct 1,2010

Good morning everyone!  It's that time of week again . I love this question for this week .How do I promote
my book blog?  I have to say that Book blogs ning group has been really helpful. I love them to death I feel they are friendly and approachable.  Twitter is tarting to payoff. I had a separate page on  Facebook for my blog before someone hijacked my original account (long story)  I have another one but I just socialize mostly(when I have time which I dont)   I have found so many good books  to read on Good reads.   If I schedule some time to leave some more quality comments that would probably help.  Any who enough blathering I have to get the kids ready for school !

New Location

If you have made it here then I want to direct you to my newer improved blog over on wordpress ( New blog .) I just want to thank you guys f...