Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bending Toward the Sun Review and winner















You may know Leslie Gilbert-Lurie as the producer of Cheers,Family Ties,Saved by the Bell, and The Fresh Prince of Bel Air but did you know that her mother is a Holocaust Survivor? How does the Holocaust affect future generations?  What do you do when people deny that the Holocaust even happened?.  In this memoir
someone made the nightmare palatable.  It's always heart rending to witness someone else's pain brought on
by Nazi Germany in the 1940's.   What makes this book interesting  is that we get to hear the mother 's perspective and the daughter's.  I feel that we can all learn from this story.  By not letting people forget is the best thing to do silence the naysayers who are depraved enough to suggest it didn't happen.  I gave this book 5 out
of 5 stars.  I would like to take this time to thank Fsb media for giving me the opportunity to review this book.  I really felt like I learned alot. Congradulations Inspired Kathy you won please email me your address at
clsherrard(dot)bookaddict(at)gmail(dot)com

New Location

If you have made it here then I want to direct you to my newer improved blog over on wordpress ( New blog .) I just want to thank you guys f...