Friday, July 9, 2010

A Maze of Grace by Trish Ryan

This is the follow up to "He loves me,he loves me not"   God had answered her prayer
about finding a Husband, but more importantly we see the challenges they face now
I am so appreciate her honestly.   Anyone who sinecrely tries to do what God wants them to do is not only going to get the total opposite of the Happily Ever after
Existance but also recieve the grace and mercy needed to finish the journey.  God can see you through hard times.  Here in this book is a demonstration of what the benefits
are to having a strong foundation in Christ.  Since this is my first Christian memoir I can
only compare it to other memoirs.  I have to say she does have a provactive writing style.  She asks a lot of  questions that you and I have probably asked our best friend
or ourselves in private.  Definitely a good read I gave it 5 out of 5 stars.

Ftc disclosure  I would like to thank Faith Words for allowing me the opportunity to
review this book and no I dont get paid  to do so

New Location

If you have made it here then I want to direct you to my newer improved blog over on wordpress ( New blog .) I just want to thank you guys f...