Thursday, March 18, 2010

Good HouseKeeping Favorite Cookie Recipe

This is a really fun review for me I love this cookbook.  All the recipes are triple
tested!  .The cookbook is divided into 5 sections

1. Bar Cookies

2.Drop Cookies

3.Rolled Cookies

4.Pressed, Molded & Refrigerator Cookies

5.Holiday Cookies

                                    I know this doesn't mean squat until you find out that there are recipes for:
                                   Chocolate Pecan Bars
                                    White Chocolate Macdemia Jumbos
                                      Carmel  Pecan Bars
                                    Sour Cream Cookies
                                    Madelines
                                   Mexican Wedding Cookies
                                  Chocolate Chip Biscotti

I could go on.I also like the fact that they included a section on  Perfect Cookies Everytime
which includes measuring ,timing, what cookie sheet to buy etc....
Dont be suprised if you see pictures of cookies on my other blog !  I give it 5 out of 5 stars.

New Location

If you have made it here then I want to direct you to my newer improved blog over on wordpress ( New blog .) I just want to thank you guys f...