Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I alex cross

I, Alex Cross  Alex Cross has to find the killer that murdered a Family Member.  Will  this be the case
that becomes his undoing?  His oldest son Damon is away at boarding school, his daughter Jannie and Ali live with him.  Can his relationship with Bree survive the demands of his job?  Poor Nana(his grandmother)
has become ill.  Will she survive.  I got to warn you it is some graphic violence in this book. I think the author
has gotten better with his use of imagery but that's not why I read his books.  He is the master of the plot.  He is very good at this genre.  I give it 4and a half stars

New Location

If you have made it here then I want to direct you to my newer improved blog over on wordpress ( New blog .) I just want to thank you guys f...