Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Shack by W.M. Paul Young

We meet Mac  a seemingly everyday kind of person in Oregon, in the aftermath of the death of one
of his beloved children. His friend Willie is not only put in the precarious position  of loaning his car to Mac
but also  retelling the story
of his weekend spent with God.  Will Mac find what he's looking for?Can he forgive himself for the
things he's done in his past.I find  this writer's style very unique and refreshing .The use of simile and metaphor paint a very vivid picture.But you don't have to be an English major to enjoy it.Don't let that
fool you .The questions that come up will make you think deeply and will touch you profoundly.
In my opinon  it will become another great american classic .I'm definitely giving this book 5out of 5 stars.

I dedicate this post to my beloved grandmother Birda M.Valmore who passed away 11/18/09 we love you
and miss you and you will live on forever in our hearts

New Location

If you have made it here then I want to direct you to my newer improved blog over on wordpress ( New blog .) I just want to thank you guys f...